General Discussions
Custom VAMIcon for Application

I want to add my custom VAM Icon for my application to display in VAM site lists.

where and how can I add my custom image or where I can modify the existing image for my single application only?

I want to add my custom VAM Icon for my application to display in VAM site lists. where and how can I add my custom image or where I can modify the existing image for my single application only?

The application icon can be set in the Application Configuration >> Edit Properties >> Display tab, see here

The application icon can be set in the Application Configuration >> Edit Properties >> Display tab, see [here](https://www.vtscada.com/help/Content/p_Properties/varDisplayProperties.htm?Highlight=VamIcon)

Software Developer with Trihedral

Thanks for the reply.
I have changes my VAM icon & its appear me in Application Manager.
But it will not reflect on the other pages which I am opening like Application configuration & all.

How can I changed in those ?

624e9aa184ede

624e9c463637c

Thanks for the reply. I have changes my VAM icon & its appear me in Application Manager. But it will not reflect on the other pages which I am opening like Application configuration & all. How can I changed in those ? ![624e9aa184ede](serve/attachment&path=624e9aa184ede) ![624e9c463637c](serve/attachment&path=624e9c463637c)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft