Support Forums
unable to write to 40000 registers modbus

I have configured my Rockwell Micro 820 as a modbus server. I configured my VTSCADA driver tag as a modbus driver tag. i am able to read and write digital to my controller from VTSCADA to the 00000 registers. I am able to read analog from my controller on the 30000 registers in VTSCADA but I am unable to write to my controller on the 40000 registers. I do not have any error codes when i view the driver tag address. I created a new child under the communications driver tag as a I/O calculations tag and drew a numeric entry widget. How do I write to my controller? 6251a3a79afa8
6251a3a7c5f50

I have configured my Rockwell Micro 820 as a modbus server. I configured my VTSCADA driver tag as a modbus driver tag. i am able to read and write digital to my controller from VTSCADA to the 00000 registers. I am able to read analog from my controller on the 30000 registers in VTSCADA but I am unable to write to my controller on the 40000 registers. I do not have any error codes when i view the driver tag address. I created a new child under the communications driver tag as a I/O calculations tag and drew a numeric entry widget. How do I write to my controller? ![6251a3a79afa8](serve/attachment&path=6251a3a79afa8) ![6251a3a7c5f50](serve/attachment&path=6251a3a7c5f50)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft