General Discussions
Revoke control of a station for maintenance

Hi ,

The contexte: I got a station (on site) and a control station (not on site). I want to know if is possible to revoke the control for the station to let the entire control to the control station. It will allowed the control station to change the I/o statues and do what they need to do and don`t let the station (on site) change the I/O statues.

Thanks for any help

Hi , The contexte: I got a station (on site) and a control station (not on site). I want to know if is possible to revoke the control for the station to let the entire control to the control station. It will allowed the control station to change the I/o statues and do what they need to do and don`t let the station (on site) change the I/O statues. Thanks for any help

I'm not certain I understand your question but I think you can meet your needs by customizing the roles in the security settings such that the logged off user (Or any user without specific privileges) can not make control changes.

I'm not certain I understand your question but I think you can meet your needs by customizing the roles in the security settings such that the logged off user (Or any user without specific privileges) can not make control changes.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft