General Discussions
Custom Site Map Icons

I want to create a custom Site Map Icon.
I would like to click the site icon on a map and have it take me to the related display for that site.

Here is what I have.

I have a Context tag. On the Display tab I entered the Lat and Longitude.
I entered the page name in "Custom Details Page".
When I click the Icon on the Site Map display, it opens my display as a pop up. I want it to open my site display in full screen mode (replacing the Site Map).

So I tried to create a Tag Widget that I could use in place of the Default Map Icon.

The problem I have with this method is, if I place a Hot Box in my widget for page navigation, the Hot Box does not allow for a parameter or expression in the "Page" field. I can only pick a single screen. This won't work for me since I will have multiple sites that would use the widget as a site icon. Each tag would need to pass it's specific site page to the map icon widget so when I click a widget on the map, it takes me to a different page for each map icon widget.

I want to create a custom Site Map Icon. I would like to click the site icon on a map and have it take me to the related display for that site. Here is what I have. I have a Context tag. On the Display tab I entered the Lat and Longitude. I entered the page name in "Custom Details Page". When I click the Icon on the Site Map display, it opens my display as a pop up. I want it to open my site display in full screen mode (replacing the Site Map). So I tried to create a Tag Widget that I could use in place of the Default Map Icon. The problem I have with this method is, if I place a Hot Box in my widget for page navigation, the Hot Box does not allow for a parameter or expression in the "Page" field. I can only pick a single screen. This won't work for me since I will have multiple sites that would use the widget as a site icon. Each tag would need to pass it's specific site page to the map icon widget so when I click a widget on the map, it takes me to a different page for each map icon widget.

If you change your Custom Details Page his "popup behavior" to never popup, it will replace the sitemap.

If you change your Custom Details Page his "popup behavior" to never popup, it will replace the sitemap.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft