General Discussions
HDV trends gaps

I am using a gauge widget and HDV for trending a tag from a modbus device.
The scan interval is set for 60 seconds, i want to keep the last read value until the next read in order not to have gaps in the HDV trend line. I am using the following settings:

62b40a28a866d
62b40a28d0a7e

Despite those settings i am still getting gaps in the graphics.
I have tried to use the "Hold" option in the SERIAL tab, but the trends will freeze on a certain value, even the gauge is showing variations.
What am I doing wrong ? (The goal is to have continuity on the trend line between the readings, the only scenario for having gaps will be on transmission error)

I am using a gauge widget and HDV for trending a tag from a modbus device. The scan interval is set for 60 seconds, i want to keep the last read value until the next read in order not to have gaps in the HDV trend line. I am using the following settings: ![62b40a28a866d](serve/attachment&path=62b40a28a866d) ![62b40a28d0a7e](serve/attachment&path=62b40a28d0a7e) Despite those settings i am still getting gaps in the graphics. I have tried to use the "Hold" option in the SERIAL tab, but the trends will freeze on a certain value, even the gauge is showing variations. What am I doing wrong ? (The goal is to have continuity on the trend line between the readings, the only scenario for having gaps will be on transmission error)

Solved myself, uncheck Store Last Output Values and Enable Auto Rewrite and check Hold option in Serial options section.

Solved myself, uncheck Store Last Output Values and Enable Auto Rewrite and check Hold option in Serial options section.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft