Support Forums
Different Initial Pages for different machines

This one came in by email but I thought it was worth adding -

I have a couple of different machines running the same application that need to start up with different pages. Is there a way to do this?

This one came in by email but I thought it was worth adding - I have a couple of different machines running the same application that need to start up with different pages. Is there a way to do this?

Doug Spurrell

If you got to Application Configuration...Edit Properties....and go to Advanced Mode.

There will be an existing entry called Page that will indicate the current start up page and the workstation will say default. Copy that entry, change the page to the new page and change the workstation to the name of the workstation you want to display that page.

You can even do it for different realms using the various internet clients. Check the Realm Display Setup tag. You can use that to set different configurations for different realms, including a different start page for each realm.

If you got to Application Configuration...Edit Properties....and go to Advanced Mode. There will be an existing entry called Page that will indicate the current start up page and the workstation will say default. Copy that entry, change the page to the new page and change the workstation to the name of the workstation you want to display that page. You can even do it for different realms using the various internet clients. Check the Realm Display Setup tag. You can use that to set different configurations for different realms, including a different start page for each realm.

Doug Spurrell

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft