Support Forums
Ipad Safari, Chrome, Firefox all are not working when log in to VTScada

I have an ipad with the newest iOS firmware 10.3.3, all apps are up to date, yet when I log in the VTScada, after filling out username and password, it gives a white blank page.

Have tried different browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox but still not have luck.

I also have another ipad and this one is working fine. So network issues are not this case.

Would you please help me out? Thank you

I have an ipad with the newest iOS firmware 10.3.3, all apps are up to date, yet when I log in the VTScada, after filling out username and password, it gives a white blank page. Have tried different browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox but still not have luck. I also have another ipad and this one is working fine. So network issues are not this case. Would you please help me out? Thank you
edited Jul 28 '17 at 6:08 pm

Unfortunately, I will have to pass this back to our development team for more testing. I am sure they will have more questions - the versions of VTScada and Windows for a start. It might be better to email support directly - support@trihedral.com.

For anybody following, when we determine the problem, I will ensure we post it back here.

Unfortunately, I will have to pass this back to our development team for more testing. I am sure they will have more questions - the versions of VTScada and Windows for a start. It might be better to email support directly - support@trihedral.com. For anybody following, when we determine the problem, I will ensure we post it back here.

Doug Spurrell

edited Jul 31 '17 at 1:01 pm

For anyone curious, this turned out to be a networking issue on hosted system site. It was neither a VTScada nor an iOS issue.

For anyone curious, this turned out to be a networking issue on hosted system site. It was neither a VTScada nor an iOS issue.

Doug Spurrell

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft