Support Forums
Alarm Priority Icon

With the Alarm Priority Icon Widget, is it possible to assign to different colors to the different alarm priority levels, (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4)?

I looked into using a style setting tag, but it seems I'm only able to assign one color for the "alarm state" and can't define alarm colors for each priority level.

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

With the Alarm Priority Icon Widget, is it possible to assign to different colors to the different alarm priority levels, (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4)? I looked into using a style setting tag, but it seems I'm only able to assign one color for the "alarm state" and can't define alarm colors for each priority level. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Great Question. This is all baked into VTScada. If you look at the tag browser, you should see a number of tags with the Type 'Alarm Priority'. Those will be AlarmPriorityX where x is 0 through 4 by default. You can edit these tags to modify each alarm priority or even add more alarm priority tags to create additional options. I believe the maximum number you can place is fifteen.

For more on this, check out the following link to the VTScada help files: https://www.vtscada.com/help/Content/D_Tags/Dev_AlarmPriority.htm

Great Question. This is all baked into VTScada. If you look at the tag browser, you should see a number of tags with the Type 'Alarm Priority'. Those will be AlarmPriorityX where x is 0 through 4 by default. You can edit these tags to modify each alarm priority or even add more alarm priority tags to create additional options. I believe the maximum number you can place is fifteen. For more on this, check out the following link to the VTScada help files: https://www.vtscada.com/help/Content/D_Tags/Dev_AlarmPriority.htm

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft