Support Forums
90 Day Demo Version To Licensed Activation

First I installed 90 day demo version in my laptop. I developed the project in that demo version. I purchased the Developemnt License key.

So, I deactivated the demo version. Now I am trying to activate it again using the licensed key(25 Chaaracter). But it is only giving option to enter 16 digit key.

Suggest how to activate it + I also want to use my existing changeset file developed on 90 day demo version.632dbf00af8fb

First I installed 90 day demo version in my laptop. I developed the project in that demo version. I purchased the Developemnt License key. So, I deactivated the demo version. Now I am trying to activate it again using the licensed key(25 Chaaracter). But it is only giving option to enter 16 digit key. Suggest how to activate it + I also want to use my existing changeset file developed on 90 day demo version.![632dbf00af8fb](serve/attachment&path=632dbf00af8fb)

You will receive a key with the trial version email. Have you tied that?

Your changeset from the 90 Day trial should work with your Development license.

You will receive a key with the trial version email. Have you tied that? Your changeset from the 90 Day trial should work with your Development license.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft