Support Forums
Plot data from different inputs on a single graph

Hello everyone,
I'm playing with VT-Scada, and I encountered a problem I didn't find any solution.
I searched in the documentation but I found no answers.
I wish to plot measured data from different (but consistent) inputs in a single graph, each one with a different colour.
Is it possible to do so? If yes, can anyone tell me how?
Thanks a lot,
P

Hello everyone, I'm playing with VT-Scada, and I encountered a problem I didn't find any solution. I searched in the documentation but I found no answers. I wish to plot measured data from different (but consistent) inputs in a single graph, each one with a different colour. Is it possible to do so? If yes, can anyone tell me how? Thanks a lot, P

Yes. I assume you have been able to click both to show them in the HDV. Please see the image below for more on saving/recalling trend groups and choosing to stack or overlay plots.
633442bcdb537

Yes. I assume you have been able to click both to show them in the HDV. Please see the image below for more on saving/recalling trend groups and choosing to stack or overlay plots. ![633442bcdb537](serve/attachment&path=633442bcdb537)

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft