Support Forums
Droplist widget write into Context Tag Property?

Is it possible to make the droplist widget write to a property of a context tag? I haven't been able to successfully change the properties this way of a Context tag this way. I can always set up a hotbox an operator can right click and edit properties in this way. But the most user friendly/ optimal method for data governance would be this droplist widget.

Another way would be to create a separate memory tag and link the droplist widget. I was just trying to avoid this method for consistent hierarchy with my other user-defined tags.

I'm thinking one way might be to use the linked tag property feature in the widget, but I haven't been able sucessfully use this feature either.

Thanks for any ideas smile

Is it possible to make the droplist widget write to a property of a context tag? I haven't been able to successfully change the properties this way of a Context tag this way. I can always set up a hotbox an operator can right click and edit properties in this way. But the most user friendly/ optimal method for data governance would be this droplist widget. Another way would be to create a separate memory tag and link the droplist widget. I was just trying to avoid this method for consistent hierarchy with my other user-defined tags. I'm thinking one way might be to use the linked tag property feature in the widget, but I haven't been able sucessfully use this feature either. Thanks for any ideas :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft