General Discussions
Separating my Application

Here is my situation:

My current application has both my sewer lift stations and water towers in one application.

My water plant operators need to see only the water towers and hear alarms for them. But my sewer lift stations create an almost continuous stream of alarms. This had led them to mute the entire system.

Question:

Is there a simple way to turn of alarm sounds for my sewer lift stations while keeping the water tower sounds on?

OR

Can I copy only the Water tower tags and create a new application with only them? If so, how?

Thanks

Here is my situation: My current application has both my sewer lift stations and water towers in one application. My water plant operators need to see only the water towers and hear alarms for them. But my sewer lift stations create an almost continuous stream of alarms. This had led them to mute the entire system. Question: Is there a simple way to turn of alarm sounds for my sewer lift stations while keeping the water tower sounds on? OR Can I copy only the Water tower tags and create a new application with only them? If so, how? Thanks

You might also consider Realm-Area Filtering. It was designed for that situation.
Realm Area Filtering

You might also consider Realm-Area Filtering. It was designed for that situation. [Realm Area Filtering](https://www.trihedral.com/help/Content/D_Customize/Dev_RealmAreaFiltering.htm)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft