General Discussions
Reporting

We currently are looking for a possible way to compile all the exported data that is collected into a nice easy to read template, keeping it as user friendly of a process as possible. I myself am very new to VTScada so I thought this would be the best place to come, has anyone found any cool solutions to this issue at all? These are all water treatment facilities so they're primarily use X amount of points at Hour intervals for a daily report possibly. Thank you.

We currently are looking for a possible way to compile all the exported data that is collected into a nice easy to read template, keeping it as user friendly of a process as possible. I myself am very new to VTScada so I thought this would be the best place to come, has anyone found any cool solutions to this issue at all? These are all water treatment facilities so they're primarily use X amount of points at Hour intervals for a daily report possibly. Thank you.

Hold-on for the Excel Plugin which will be released in version 12. Currently, this functionality can be done using the reports and also by using templates in excel however I think the new Excel Plug-in will be the easiest solution for most users.

Hold-on for the Excel Plugin which will be released in version 12. Currently, this functionality can be done using the reports and also by using templates in excel however I think the new Excel Plug-in will be the easiest solution for most users.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft