General Discussions
Reporting

We currently are looking for a possible way to compile all the exported data that is collected into a nice easy to read template, keeping it as user friendly of a process as possible. I myself am very new to VTScada so I thought this would be the best place to come, has anyone found any cool solutions to this issue at all? These are all water treatment facilities so they're primarily use X amount of points at Hour intervals for a daily report possibly. Thank you.

We currently are looking for a possible way to compile all the exported data that is collected into a nice easy to read template, keeping it as user friendly of a process as possible. I myself am very new to VTScada so I thought this would be the best place to come, has anyone found any cool solutions to this issue at all? These are all water treatment facilities so they're primarily use X amount of points at Hour intervals for a daily report possibly. Thank you.

Hold-on for the Excel Plugin which will be released in version 12. Currently, this functionality can be done using the reports and also by using templates in excel however I think the new Excel Plug-in will be the easiest solution for most users.

Hold-on for the Excel Plugin which will be released in version 12. Currently, this functionality can be done using the reports and also by using templates in excel however I think the new Excel Plug-in will be the easiest solution for most users.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Hi Dave, is the Excel plugin available now? if you can you provide more information about it? Thanks!

Hi Dave, is the Excel plugin available now? if you can you provide more information about it? Thanks!

It's available, but limited as it requires an SSL-configured Internet server and requires newer versions of Excel.

It's available, but limited as it requires an SSL-configured Internet server and requires newer versions of Excel.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft