Support Forums
Adding .00 to a text

I have noticed that if I am using a text box that I am unable to type ".00" to the end of a number, really any length of that .0, .000, etc. If I type it in the program automatically removes it.

It is a small thing but it creates uniform numbers when I have to list of a few of them and the rest have single or double decimal places.

If there is a way to turn that function off?

I have noticed that if I am using a text box that I am unable to type ".00" to the end of a number, really any length of that .0, .000, etc. If I type it in the program automatically removes it. It is a small thing but it creates uniform numbers when I have to list of a few of them and the rest have single or double decimal places. If there is a way to turn that function off?

Look for this in the display tab of the I/O can calc tag. You can select the number of digits after the decimal to display. Note that this is only true for Analog (or non-discrete values).628f7822a6cfb

Look for this in the display tab of the I/O can calc tag. You can select the number of digits after the decimal to display. Note that this is only true for Analog (or non-discrete values).![628f7822a6cfb](serve/attachment&path=628f7822a6cfb)

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

edited May 26 '22 at 1:52 pm

If I am not linking this to a Tag is there a way? or is a Tag the only way?

The information I need to display is not live data or anything it is just groups of information that will remain static.

Just don't want to create a bunch of random Tags if I don't have to.

Thanks.

If I am not linking this to a Tag is there a way? or is a Tag the only way? The information I need to display is not live data or anything it is just groups of information that will remain static. Just don't want to create a bunch of random Tags if I don't have to. Thanks.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft